1/6 Scale Tricity, Goddess of Lightning Figure by TBLeague
“They” took her. Tortured her. Forced her to do unconscionable things. Using bio-tech elements, they turned her into a human weapon to carry out their twisted missions… She wakes to find scars all over her body. Someone had taken her. She starts to remember… Her name was Genie. She taught special needs children, was an aspiring writer trying to move on with her life after the breakup from her fiancé, until… they took control of her mind, turned her into a living high voltage capacitor, a weaponized slave. In battle, her neural link broke, allowing her to break free & escape. Now she is the one in control! Her existence threatens their whole operation, & they won’t stop until they destroy her. Before they strike again, Tricity plans to use her electrically-infused cybernetic implants to exact revenge on her captors. They thought they made her into a weapon, but instead gave birth to their executioner. Now they will be the ones to suffer.
BeyondComics.TV with TBLeague is proud to bring you the very first-ever licensed Tricity 1/6th scale (12”) action figure doll, utilizing cutting-edge, seamless synthetic-skin technology with a steel skeletal inner-frame allowing for 28 points of posable articulation!
The 1/6th Scale Tricity Collectible Figure features:
- One (1) head sculpt (with synthetic hair) featuring a face-sculpt of the original artistic designed, stylized-version of Tricity (who Adrianne Curry portrays in the Gekido #1 comic book)
- One (1) TBLeague female seamless body with stainless steel armature (Posable body with 28 points of articulation) & removable feet
- Three (3) sets of hands & fists
- One (1) flexible rubberized costume bodysuit
- One (1) removable mask
- Bio-Tech Weaponized Arm Implants with sculpted lightning bolt electrical effect (non-lit)
- One (1) pair of ear rings
- One (1) pair of shoes
- One (1) hair clip
- Highly detailed display base
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
**Product details are subject to change without further notice.