1/6 Scale Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Griphook Figure by Star Ace Toys
*This Product is for Pre-Order*
Manufacturer Estimated Release Date: 3rd Quarter 2019
(Subject to Change Without Notice)
Griphook: You are a very unusual wizard. How did you come by this sword?
Harry Potter: It’s complicated. Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?
Griphook: It’s complicated.
Griphook the Goblin was employed at Gringott’s Bank and in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 he helped Harry break into Belletrix LeStrange’s vault to steal the cup of Helga Hufflepuff. The 1/6th scale Griphook collectible figure features the goblin as he appeared in this film and includes the sword of Griffyindor, the Hufflepuff cup and the Gringott’s bank Clanker used to get by the dragon guarding the vaults.
The 1/6th Scale Griphook Collectible Figure features:
- 1/6th scale all new articulated body, approximately 19.5 cm tall.
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Warwick Davis as Griphook in the movie "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Part 2” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
- One open left hand
- One open right hand
- One right hand for holding the sword, Helga Hufflepuff's Cup and the clanker
- Striped Shirt
- Striped Black Trousers
- Striped Black Vest
- Black Socks
- Black Shoes
- The Sword of Godric Gryffindor
- Helga Hufflepuff's Cup
- Gringott’s Bank Clanker
**Product details could be subject to change without further notice.