1/6 Scale Iron Man 2 – Iron Man Mark V Diecast Figure (Reissue) by Hot Toys
*This Product is for Pre-Order*
Manufacturer Estimated Release Date: End of 3rd Quarter 2022
(Subject to Change Without Notice)
To welcome the arrival of New Year, Hot Toys is pleased to reissue the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark V Collectible Figure for fans who had missed its first release! Inspired by the signature appearance of Iron Man Mark V in Iron Man 2, the truly detailed “Suitcase Armor” figure in diecast has articulated armor pieces and highly poseable structure to recreate the fancy scenes.
Finely crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in Iron Man 2, the over 32cm tall diecast figure features a Tony Stark head sculpt and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function; sophisticated Iron Man armor design in precise proportion, comes with articulated flaps and extended range of articulations; skillfully painted in red and silver coloring with a metallic appearance; LED light-up function design on eyes, arc reactor, and arms; specially applied battle damage effects on additional interchangeable parts including LED light-up left arm, chest armor, shoulder armors and hands; also highly-accurate accessories such as Mark V suitcase, Whiplash arc reactor and figure base.
Pick up the Mark V diecast figure today. It’s the chance to show off your Hall of Armor collection!
The Iron Man Mark V (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark V from Iron Man 2
- One (1) interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Specially applied metallic red and silver color painting on armor
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with over 30 points of articulations and contains diecast materials
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- LED-light up function design on eyes, arc reactor on chest, and arms (white light, battery operated)
- Flaps on chest, back, and calves can be opened to simulate the suiting up process
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal the interior mechanical design
- One (1) additional interchangeable chest armor with battle damage effects
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armor with battle damage effects
- One (1) additional interchangeable left arm with battle damage effects
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) additional left fist with battle damage effects
- One (1) additional relaxed left hand with battle damage effects
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) IronMan Mark V suitcase
- One (1) Whiplash arc reactor
- One (1) racing track-themed figure stand
**Prototype shown. Final product may be slightly different.
**Product details may be subject to change without further notice.