1/6 Scale Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope Grand Moff Tarkin Figure by Hot Toys
SOLD OUT. WAITLIST NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
"You may fire when ready.” - Grand Moff Tarkin
An ambitious, ruthless proponent of military power, Wilhuff Tarkin became a favorite of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and rose rapidly through the Imperial ranks. Tarkin saw the Death Star as a way to crush all dissent to the Empire's rule with the fear of the station's planet-killing superlaser and made a terrifying demonstration of the station’s power by destroying Alderaan in front of Princess Leia’s eyes.
Today Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the highly anticipated 1/6th scale collectible figure of Grand Moff Tarkin from Star Wars: A New Hope!
Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Grand Moff Tarkin in Star Wars: A New Hope, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with phenomenal likeness, a finely tailored Imperial uniform, Grand Moff Tarkin’s high back chair, and a specially designed figure base.The Grand Moff Tarkin collectible figure will surely be an excellent addition to “fire” up your Star Wars collection!
The 1/6th scale Grand Moff Tarkin Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Cushing as Grand Moff Tarkin in Star Wars: A New Hope
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Two (2) pairs of gesturing hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) olive green Imperial officer uniform
- One (1) leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- One (1) Grand Moff Tarkin’s high-back chair
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate and Star Wars logo
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
**Prototype shown. Final product may be slightly different.
**Product details may be subject to change without further notice.