1/6 Scale Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi Emperor Palpatine Figure (Regular Version) by Hot Toys
“Let the hate flow through you.” – Emperor Palpatine
Scheming, powerful, and evil to the core, Darth Sidious restored the Sith and destroyed the Jedi Order. Living a double life, Sidious was in fact Palpatine, a Naboo Senator and phantom menace. He slowly manipulated the political system of the Galactic Republic until he was named Supreme Chancellor -- and eventually Emperor -- ruling the galaxy through fear and tyranny.
Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the evil Sith lord Emperor Palpatine!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness, specialized body and finely sculpted hands, Emperor’s cane, a pair of Force Lightning effect parts, and a highly detailed throne!
Give in and make way for the 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine collectible into your Star Wars collection!
The 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture on face and neck
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable newly sculpted hands including:
- Two (2) Force lightning gesture hands
- One (1) cane holding right hand
- Three (3) gesturing hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black colored hooded robe
- One (1) dark grey colored tunic
- One (1) black colored pants
- One (1) pair of brown colored boots
- Two (2) gradient purple colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
- One (1) black colored cane
- Specially designed figure stand with Emperor Palpatine’s nameplate and Star Wars logo
**Product details are subject to change without further notice