1/4 Scale Iron Man Mark III Figure (Deluxe Version) by Hot Toys
*This Product is for Pre-Order*
Manufacturer Estimated Release Date: End of 4th Quarter 2019
(Subject to Change Without Notice)
“The truth is…I am Iron Man”
In 2018, Marvel Studios marks its 10th anniversary of movie-making history, and it has been a decade since Hot Toys released the first 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark III collectible figure dedicated to passionate superhero fans. This realistic action figure showcases incredible details soon gained its popularity among collectors with its outstanding craftsmanship and stunning quality at the time.
To commemorate the important 10th anniversary milestone, Hot Toys is going to continue elevating collectibles to the next level and is excited to officially present today, a Deluxe Version 1/4th scale collectible figure of the iconic Iron Man Mark III from the first Iron Man film.
With an intricate design based on Tony Stark’s third suit of armor, Mark III was the first rendition of ingeniously engineered battle suit inspired by Tony’s Hotrod red and gold color scheme. This 1/4th scale collectible figure stands approximately 48.5cm (19 inches) tall, featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up eyes, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, masterfully applied metallic red and gold colors on armor, articulated armor parts to reveal interior mechanical design or hidden weapons, and interchangeable battle damaged chest and shoulder armor!
The Deluxe Version will exclusively include a surprisingly elaborated LED light-up figure base with design inspired by the Arc Reactor and the Iron Monger armor.
Upgrade your arsenal and have the incredible 1/4th scale IronMan Mark III collectible figure (Deluxe Version) as a new addition to your hall of armor today!
The 1/4th scale Mark III Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark III in Iron Man
- One (1) newly painted head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, in newly developed helmet with removable mask
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 48.5 cm / 19 inches tallOver 40 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- All-new specially applied metallic gold and red colored painting on armor with weathering effects
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs, shoulder, forearms, back of legs and upper back (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- Three (3) pairs of articulated rib armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- One (1) pair of articulated forearm armor allowing extension to form shield or missile firing mode
- One (1) pair of articulated countermeasure dispensers
- One (1) pair of detachable bicep armor
- One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially designed Iron Monger arm and Arc Reactor-themed diorama figure stand with LED light up function, Mark III nameplate, and movie logo (battery operated)***
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Batteries not included for diorama figure base, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice