Cart 0

Policies

Pre-Order Policy
⦁ Full Payment Method - Full cost of item plus cost of shipping will be charged when order is placed.
⦁ Non-Refundable Deposit Payment Method - 15% of item cost plus shipping cost will be charged when order is placed. The remaining 85% balance will be charged when item(s) are in stock. Customer has up to 14 days to pay remaining 85% balance once item is in stock or the non-refundable deposit is forfeited and order cancelled.

NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS
To secure a pre-order through the production process, some products will require a nominal non-refundable deposit. The dollar amount of the deposit is listed on the product’s webpage prior to purchase. Keep in mind this deposit is not refundable, not transferable to another order nor kept as an account credit upon order cancellation.

Cancellation Fees
⦁ Cancellation fees are applicable for an item that does not require a nominal non-refundable deposit. The fee will be 15% per item.
⦁ If you already paid a non-refundable deposit, that will serve as your cancellation fee. The nominal non-refundable deposit will take the place of any cancellation fees. There will be no other fees, just the loss of the deposit.

Waitlist Terms and Conditions
⦁ All customers must understand and accept that joining the wait list is NOT a guaranteed order and that it can only be fulfilled if and when out of stock items come back into our inventory due to order cancellations, credit card rejections, warehouse inventory adjustments and other reasons.

⦁ Wait lists may remain active for any length of time and may be closed at any time with or without advance notification to customers. By establishing a wait list for a particular product, One Sixth Outfitters makes no representation whatsoever that the product may become available, that a customer on the wait list will receive the product or that wait-list orders will be filled in any manner other than at One Sixth Outfitters discretion.

Shipping Policy
⦁ All in stock orders are shipped from New York within 2 business days after order is confirmed.
⦁ Orders that contain both in stock items and non-refundable deposit items will be shipped once all items are in stock only. Additional shipping fees apply if customer wishes to receive item(s) as soon as they arrive.
⦁ We currently ship to select major countries. Enter your shipping address during checkout to determine if we ship to your country.

If your country is ineligible for shipping, please contact us and we can try to work something out.

Q1 - January, February, March

Q2 - April, May, June

Q3 - July, August, September

Q4 - October, November, December

One Sixth Outfitters is not responsible for product delays from the manufacturer. All release date information are estimated by the manufacturer and is subject to change without notice.

Import Duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any import duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing an order.

Refund/Return Policy
Only items that are damaged/defective due to manufacturer are subject to returns. Please contact us prior to returning any items. Customer has 7 days upon receiving item(s) to request a return. Items must be returned in the same condition as it was received. All figures, accessories, bases, original packaging, and outer shipping cartons will need to be returned.  Refunds will be issued to the original payment method less shipping cost. Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.

Lost, Stolen or Delayed Orders
Unfortunately, we do not have any more additional information once your order has shipped. If there is a problem with your shipment, please contact your local post office and give them the tracking number provided from the shipping confirmation email.
One Sixth Outfitters is not responsible for stolen packages or any lost items that cannot have the insurance claimed (tracking labels that read "Delivered"). We are also not responsible for errors made by the local post office. If your item is delayed past its "estimated arrival date" we apologize, but it is out of our control. Please contact your local post office.

-11/23/2016